Here are the best iOS system repair tools to revamp your iPhone quickly.
There’s nothing quite like a broken smartphone to ruin your mood – whether it’s unable to run your favourite apps, or won’t even turn on, it can make it difficult to stay in touch with people and get basic tasks done.
While troubleshooting might be able to help you to a certain point, there’s only so much you can do on your own. Take Apple’s iPhones, which pride themselves on being resistant to viruses and suchlike. If your iPhone isn’t turning on, though, or if you’re having an iPhone black screen issue, there’s little you can do beyond taking the phone for a really expensive official repair.
There can be numerous iOS system errors, such as when iPhone is stuck on the apple logo, recovery mode, white screen, system error, boot loop, updates stuck, screen freezing, application stuck, and other kinds of issues. Fixing these iOS system issues without any software to help you can prove tricky and complex, especially when the iPhone buttons are unresponsive. Most iPhone users prefer going to the factory resetting option, but there is a risk of losing data. The best and safe way to solve all these errors is to use an iOS system repair tool to make your repair work easier.
If you’re having problem with your iOS device – if it’s stuck on the Apple logo or a white screen, for example, or you can’t get it out of recovery mode – these reliable iOS system repair tools are exactly what you need.
How to Choose the Best iOS System Repair Tool
When you choose an iOS system repair tool, it’s a good idea to take some factors into consideration, such as powerful features, success rate, security, compatibility, price, repair speed, ease of use, technical support, free download and upgrades, etc. Based on these few criteria, we have selected 8 best iOS system repair software in 2022.
The 8 best iOS System Repair Software
So here are eight best iOS system repair software tools we recommend for you. Each has its own pros and cons and we list them here. You can compare them and choose the best one that fully meets your needs.
1. Dr. Fone System Repair
Whether your iPhone is stuck when booting up, or your Android no longer turns on, or you’re getting more in-depth errors on iOS, including error 4013, the iPhone getting stuck on the Apple logo or any number of other issues, Dr.Fone is a full repair platform that can cater to all of these and more.
- Fix various iOS system issues including white Apple logo, boot loop, etc
- Repair iOS system from full range of devices including iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Standard and Advanced repair options
- Fix most iOS issues without data loss
- Supports various iOS versions including iOS 15
- Easy to use
- Free version is available
- The advanced mode will erase all data on the device.
2. Tenorshare ReiBoot
As a professional iOS system repair tool, Tenorshare ReiBoot can fix 150 system issues including iPhone stuck in Apple logo, iPhone update error, update stuck, and more. Besides its incredible performance in iOS repair, ReiBoot offers the easiest way to enter or exit recovery mode.
- Fix 150 iPhone system not working issues, as well as iPhone/iTunes 4013/4005 errors.
- Easy To Use
- The Deep Repair mode will erase your data.
3. PhoneRescue for iOS
If you’ve ever been presented with the screen stuck on the Apple logo, or if at any time you’re using your iPhone, it decides to constantly reboot or give you a black screen, PhoneRescue can literally come to the rescue. Instead of forcing a complete factory reset of your iPhone, PhoneRescue can bring it back to life, all without losing any data.
- One-click to get into recovery mode free
- Fix a wide range of iPhone issues on iPhone/iPad.
- Time-consuming to repair iOS system issue;
- High chance of data loss during the repair process.
- The tool is not stable and will crash at times.
4. Joyoshare UltFix
Joyoshare UltFix is a safe and trustworthy iOS system recovery tool that has the ability to fix over 30 different common or serious iOS issues such as iPhone stuck on black screen with spinning wheel, GIFs not working on iPhone, iPhone gets bricked, etc. More importantly, Joyoshare UltFix is able to repair the problem without causing any data loss.
- Repair more than 30 kinds of iOS/iPadOS/tvOS issues.
- Reset your iOS device to factory settings without password.
- The trial version has limited features.
- The support team is slow to resolve queries of the customers.
5. FoneDog Toolkit – iOS System Recovery
FoneDog Toolkit- iOS System Recovery is one of the favorite tools for users. It claims to be able to fix more than 50 problems like an iPhone that is stuck on Apple logo, iTunes error codes, freezing and crashing, white/blue/black/red screen, and more.
- Repair different system issues on iPhone/iPad
- Doesn’t have the ability to fix issues on Apple TVs
6. iMyFone – Fixppo
iMyFone Fixppo allows you to conveniently fix your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch or Apple TV without losing data. Some of the primary problems it can fix include: iPhone stuck in recovery mode, iPhone stuck on Apple logo, iPhone stuck on spinning circle, iPhone stuck on white screen, iPhone stuck on black screen, iPhone stuck in boot loop, iPhone with a frozen screen, iPhone update failure, etc.
- Simplified UI for easy use
- Available for Windows and Mac
- Step-by-step guide for users
- The advanced mode may efface the settings and content on iPhone
7. TunesKit iOS System Recovery
TunesKit can resolve a wide range of iOS issues, including iPhone stuck on Apple logo, Stuck in recovery mode, Stuck in DFU mode, Stuck in headphone mode, Black screen, White screen, Blue screen, Red screen, Frozen screen, Disabled screen, Boot loop screen, iOS update failure, Restore error, iPhone activation error, iPhone bricked, iPhone locked, iTunes gets stuck, iTunes connection error, and much more. You can also recover the device using standard mode or advanced mode, the latter of which is only meant for serious iOS issues and may lead to data erasure. However, most people can resolve their iOS issues with standard mode.
- Restore your iOS device to normal without data loss
- Enter or exit recovery mode with ease
The advance mode will erase your data
8. FoneLab – iOS System Recovery
One more tool that has made to this list is FoneLab. The tool lets you fix an iOS device from DFU mode, recovery mode, Apple logo, headphone mode, etc. to normal state without data loss.
- Recover iPhone from DFU mode, recovery mode, Apple logo, headphone mode, etc.
- It is safe and easy to use.
- Slower to work
- Sometimes it won’t fix iOS stuck effectively.
- Trial version doesn’t include the file recovery feature.
It is common that you may encounter such problems like iPhone stuck on apple logo, recovery mode, and so on. But take it easy, because these iOS system repair tools are here to help you.