In this article, i will show you how to fix Siri sorry something went wrong. Please try again error on iPhone.
Fix Siri something went wrong please try again
Here is how to fix sorry, something went wrong please try again in a moment Siri issue:
Solution 1: Make sure that your iPhone is connected to the internet.
Restart your router/modem:
- Unplug the power cord from the device.
- Wait one minute,
- Plug it back in.
When I experience this problem, I always do this first. This can help you quickly resolve this. Simply turn on Airplane mode on your device (Settings > Airplane Mode), wait 20 seconds, and then turn it off.
Solution 2: Restart your iPhone
Simply restart your iPhone. Here is how:
- iPhone X, 11, 12, or later: Press and hold the side button and either of the volume buttons until you see the power off slider. Drag the slider. Wait a few seconds for your iPhone to turn off. Then press and hold the side button until the Apple logo appears.
- Other iPhone models (iPhone 8 or earlier): Press and hold the power button (side until the power off slider appears. Then drag the slider. Wait for your device to completely power off. Then press and hold the side button until you see the Apple logo.
Solution 3: Turn off and on listen for Hey Siri.
- Tap on settings icon from the home screen.
- Next, tap on siri and search.
- Now, turn off Listen for Hey Siri and wait for few seconds, then turn it back on.
Solution 4: Force restart your iPhone
If you are using iPhone 8, 10, 11 and 12 series, then do the following steps to force restart:
- Quickly press and release the volume up button
- Next, quickly press and release the volume down button
- Finally, press and hold the side button until you see the apple logo.
If you are using iPhone 7 and 7 plus then do the following steps to force restart:
- Press and hold the slip or wake button and volume down button at the same time until you see the apple logo.
If you are using iPhone 6s plus and earlier models, then do the following steps to force restart:
- Press and hold the home button and side or power button at the same time until the apple logo appears.
Solution 5: Forget Wi-Fi
You may want to forget your Wi-Fi network and then reconnect. When you forget a Wi-Fi network, your phone will no longer automatically connect to it until you, next time, enter its password and connect again. And if you are using iCloud Keychain, your other devices using iCloud Keychain will not join this network again. Here is how:
- On your iPhone, go to Settings > Wi-Fi.
- Find the wireless network you want to forget and tap the (i) info icon next to it.
- Tap Forget This Network.
- A pop-up message will appear to confirm your decision. Tap Forget again.
We recommend that you restart your device. And then:
- Go to Settings > Wi-Fi.
- Tap the name of your Wi-Fi network that you just forgot.
- Enter the Wi-Fi password. And connect again to see if Siri is working again.
Solution 6: Reset network settings
Reset network settings, if you are still having this issue. This may help you fix your problem because your network settings could have become corrupted. When you reset your network settings, your Wi-Fi passwords and other connection settings will be erased. Your apps, content or other data will not be deleted. Here is how:
- On your iPhone, go to Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings.
- You may need to enter your passcode. Enter it if asked.
- Your phone will restart.
Solution7: Disable VPN
If you have enabled via the Settings app or a VPN app, then try to disable VPN to see if it resolves the issue. You can disable VPN via the Settings app and navigate to the VPN settings to disable the Status toggle from Connected to Not Connected. If you are not able to disable it then launch the VPN app to disable VPN temporarily to figure out if it resolves “Uh oh, something’s wrong. Could you try again?”
If you are still having issues after you’ve tried all of the above tips, there are two things left to do:
- Call your internet provider to ensure that there are no problems on their end. If you are having this issue on all of your devices, this can be the reason. Contact them and explain that you’re having Internet Issues.
- Contact Apple, you may be having a hardware problem. Apple can diagnose and repair it. For hardware repairs, you can mail your product to an Apple Repair Center or take it to an Apple Store if you make a Genius Bar appointment. If your device needs a repair, it may be covered under warranty: Apple’s standard warranty or AppleCare warranty.