Many users tend to have occasional Wi-Fi connectivity issues with their iPhones. If your iPhone 12 won’t connect to Wi-Fi, we have a list of solutions that might be able to help you fix your internet problems and get you back online. Don’t worry; most common iPhone 12 Wi-Fi issues can be resolved in a few simple steps.
You won’t be able to load websites in Safari or download applications if your iPhone 12 is not connecting to the internet. In other words, you won’t be able to use your iPhone. In this troubleshooting guide, I’ll help you diagnose and fix the real reason why your iPhone 12 won’t connect to the internet!
iPhone 12 Wi-Fi issues can be caused by a variety of reasons. Please try the fixes below and check to see if your issues have been resolved after each step.
Troubleshooting iPhone 12 won’t connect to Wi-Fi issue
Please check the Wi-Fi is switched on in Settings > Wi-Fi before doing anything else. Make sure you haven’t switched it off by mistake. Yes, it occurs. Additionally, please double-check that you are using the right password when attempting to link.
1. Addressing Router Concerns:
There are three crucial points to keep in mind. This is particularly relevant if you have Wi-Fi issues on all of your devices. If another iPhone user can connect to your Wi-Fi, the issue is with your iPhone 12. If it can’t, it’s likely that your router isn’t working properly. Then you may want to give the following a shot:
- Verify that your router is offering Wi-Fi. If all of the lights on your router are turned on, it’s likely that it’s offering Wi-Fi. For more information, consult your router’s manual.
- It’s likely that you’re having problems with signal power. Check to see if your iPhone is too far from your router. Try moving closer to the router and seeing if it makes a difference or if you have a better Wi-Fi signal.
- Restart your wireless router: Here’s how to go about it:
- Unplug the router from the power outlet.
- Wait for about a minute.
- Reconnect the router.
<li>Update the firmware on your router: To do this, search the documentation for your router once more.</li>
2. Activate and deactivate airplane mode
This is another straightforward but successful suggestion. When I have a connectivity problem, like cellular connection problems, I often do this.
- Select Airplane Mode from the Settings menu on your iPhone. Turn it on and wait for a minute before turning it off.
3. Restart your iPhone:
This is a straightforward but successful solution. If your iPhone 12 Wi-Fi isn’t working, this will possibly fix it. Here’s how to go about it:
To restart your iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro or iPhone 12 Pro Max:
- Press and hold the side and either the volume up (or down) together until you see the power off slider. Drag the slider from left to right. wait for about a minute. Then press and hold the side button until the Apple logo appears.
4. Update iOS
This problem could be caused by a bug, and it’s likely that an update is already available. Go to Settings > General > Software Update to scan for updates. If an update is available, select Download and Install.
5. Disconnect from your Wi-Fi network and reconnect:
It’s likely that forgetting your Wi-Fi network would solve the problem. Before you attempt this, make sure you have your network name and Wi-Fi password handy. Here’s how to do it:
- Choose Wi-Fi from the Settings menu.
- Locate your Wi-Fi name.
- Tap on the information I icon next to your Wi-Fi network.
- Tap Forget This Network.
Go back to Settings > Wi-Fi, press the Wi-Fi network, and try connecting again.
6. Reset network configurations:
If the above solutions did not fix your iPhone 12 connectivity issue, then this technique will surely do the trick! You can simply reset the settings on your iPhone to resolve
the issue. Resetting your phone’s network settings will wipe out everything that may be messing with your Wi-Fi connection. As a result, it may be able to resolve your iPhone 12 Wi-Fi issues. Please keep in mind that this will erase your networking settings such as Wi-Fi passwords, cellular data settings, and VPN settings. To do so, follow these steps:
- Go to Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings on your iPhone. Enter your passcode if prompted.
See also: iPhone 12 Wi-Fi Connection is Slow? Fix
iPhone 12 won’t connect to Wi-Fi still?
- Get in contact with your internet provider.
- Get in touch with Apple.
These are the top solutions that you can try out if your iPhone 12 cannot connect to WiFi. If one technique does not work, you can go with another but make sure to follow the procedure correctly. We hope these solutions helped you fix your iPhone 12 Wi-Fi connection.